How to Trade
A complete guidebook for trading on the eXbino platform is available in the Education section.
Executing option transactions available on the eXbino platform consists of making a choice between increase and decrease in price of the asset compared to its present value. We guarantee fixed returns on your investments, great risk management tools, 24/7 professional support that will teach you how to invest successfully, and much more.
What do I need to do to get started?
1. You need to register at eXbino.com. During the registration, make sure to enter your correct personal information. It is required for withdrawal purposes and for contacting your personal account manager.
2. Make a deposit via Credit Card, Sofort, Skrill, Neteller, your Bitcoin wallet or wire transfer.
3. Select a trade tool (ex. binary). Then select your asset (ex. EUR/USD) and choose an expiry time such as 15 minutes. Then select CALL if you think that the EUR/USD rate will go up or PUT if you think that the EUR/USD will go down. If you agree with all of your selections, click “Buy” and the option will open. Now wait untill the end of the expiry time and earn 72 % profit if your prediction is correct!
Important: do not forget that you can always manage your trade:
– double your winnings with “Double-Up” when your prediction is correct
– close your position early with the “Sell” button to control your losses
– prolong your option to another expiry time with the “Roll-over” feature