eXbino offers various deposit methods as described below:
After depositing and before your first trade contact us! Your Account Manager or our Support Team will inform you about the amount of bonus you may be able to receive.
|Payment Method||Fee||Delivery||Limits||Start now|
|Credit cards*||No fee||Instant||10 – 5,000 EUR||start now|
|Skrill||No fee||Instant||10 – 100,000 EUR||start now|
|Neteller||No fee||Instant||10 – 100,000 EUR||start now|
|Sofort||No fee||Instant||10 – 100,000 EUR||start now|
|MonetaRu||No fee||Max 30 min||10 – 100,000 EUR||start now|
|Wire transfer||No fee||3-6 working days||10 – 100,000 EUR||start now|
|Bitcoin||No fee||Max 30 min||10 – 100,000 EUR||start now|
*Credit card deposit limits :
Maximum daily limit – 5000 EUR
Maximum monthly limit – 10000 EUR
Only credit cards issued in the user’s name may be used for depositing funds, and only one credit card may be used per account. Using the same card for depositing funds to multiple accounts is prohibited.
A withdrawal order can be placed by selecting the “Withdrawal” tab in the My Account section.
Withdrawals are done by a traditional wire transfer or by crediting the credit card used for the deposit account, via Skrill or Neteller.
The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 EUR, and there is no fee for withdrawal via credit card.
In order to ensure that our clients’ money is safe, we ask for documents confirming personal data for the first withdrawal. This applies to all registered accounts.
1. Identity and Age Verification:
To verify your name, address and age, we require a copy of your valid and unexpired Passport or Identity card(front and back) or Driving License. The proof of identity documents must show the exact details as registered in your eXbino.com traders account.
2. Residential Address Verification:
To verify your address, city and country of residence, we require a copy of your most recent Utility Bill/Bank Statement dated within the past 3 months displaying your full name and address. The documents which we accept as proof of address include: Utility bill (Electricity, Gas, Internet or Mobile Phone), latest Tax bill, recently signed lease/rental agreement or bank statement with transaction page stamped by bank.
3. Before we can finalize the withdrawal process, we kindly ask you to send us a scan/copy of the following documents (depending on withdrawal method):
– Bank transfer – send a scan/copy of your bank account statement clearly indicating your name and account number on the same page
– Skrill – send us a scan/copy of your Skrill account clearly indicating your name and account number on the same page
– Neteller – send us a scan/copy of your Neteller account clearly indicating your name and account number on the same page
– Credit/Debit Card – send us a scan/copy of your Credit/Debit Card (front and back). Please blank out the digits so that only the first 4 and last 4 digits are visible. CVC digits of the security code on the reverse of your card also be also covered.
Please note: withdrawal orders are accepted all week, and payments are made on Mondays. An order placed after 3 p.m. on Monday will be executed the following week.